TYPICAL OFFERING OF DAILY ACTIVITIES
• Supervised homework in a separate, quiet area with reference materials available.
• Quiet library area with soft seating and a large selection of age appropriate reading matter.
• Indoor/outdoor Sports and Games and/or Free Play
• Arts and Crafts, Manipulatives, Games and Puzzles.
• Science Projects, Cooking and Multi Cultural Projects.
• Computers for Homework and Educational Games.
• Community Outreach Ventures.
• Dramatic Play Area with Dress Up Items and Puppet
• Separate Middle School Programs and Activities.
Busing provided to the After-School site if needed.